• All payment will be charged in USD.
• Payment or proof of payment must be made in order to receive confirmation. We encourage payment to be made at the time of registration to confirm your registration.
• International delegates can make payment by Credit Card and Telegraphic Transfer.
• Malaysians can make payment by Local Cheque, Credit Card, Bank Transfer or Local Order.
• Please note that all related bank charges, financial charges or credit card handling fee of 5% (subject to 6% GST) are to be borne by the delegates and are not to be deducted from the net fee payable to the Conference.
• Official invoice and receipt will be provided only upon request.
• Company Cheque (for Malaysians Only) and Telegraphic Transfer are to be made to the Conference bank account below:
Account Name : MCI Management Malaysia Sdn Bhd
Account Number : 5143 5652 6425
Account Bank : Malayan Banking Berhad
Bank Address : Wisma Genting Branch, Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250 Kuala Lumpur
SWIFT Code : MBBEMYKL
• Registration will only be confirmed via e-mail upon receipt of FULL PAYMENT and CONFIRMED VALIDATION.
• Please bring along the email confirmation and present it at the Registration Counter when collecting your delegate badge on the Conference day (actual time and date will be informed in due course by email).
• For payment made by Local Order (LO), please mail the original LO (Local Order) to the ATBC 2018 Secretariat for verification before 1st May 2018.
• Cancellation of registration must be done in writing and submitted to the ATBC 2018 Secretariat by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Any cancellation received on or before 1st May 2018 will be charged a handling fee of USD100. The balance of the registration fees will be refunded after deducting other related fees and charges incurred in connection with such refunds, including cost of foreign exchange conversions, Credit Card cancellation and/or banking transaction.
• Paid registration fee is not refundable after 1st May 2018 for whatever reasons including failure of obtaining VISA.
• No refunds will be issued for no-shows.
• All refunds will be made in MYR at the prevailing foreign exchange rate.
• Refund for cancellation will be made within three months after the Conference (from 5th July 2018 onward).
• Registration fees do not include insurance of any kind. It is strongly recommended that all delegates take out their own travel insurance and medical insurance prior to the Conference.
• The policy should include loss of fees through cancellation of your participation in the Congress itself, loss of airfares for any reason, medical expenses and repatriation should travel arrangements have to be altered. In the event of industrial disruptions or natural disasters the Conference Organisers and the Conference Secretariat cannot accept responsibility for any financial or other losses incurred by delegates. Nor can the Secretariat take responsibility for injury or damage to property or persons occurring during the Conference or associated activities. Insurance is the responsibility of the individual delegate.
Tel: +603 2162 0566
ATBC 2018 Secretariat
c/o MCI Management Malaysia Sdn Bhd