• All fees mentioned above are subject to 6% Goods and Services Tax.
• Fee is paid according to the Delegate’s country of affiliation.
***For list of High Income Countries, click here
For example, a European studying or working in a Malaysian Organisation will be categorised a “Other Countries” Delegate. A Malaysian who is studying or working in a US-based Organisation will be categorised as “High Income Countries” Delegate.
• For all categories of registration, the Secretariat will charge the appropriate full rate if the delegate fails to provide the necessary information or proof. Registration will only be confirmed electronically by e-mail upon receipt of FULL PAYMENT.
• The Full Registration fees include admission to Main Conference Hall, Conference bag (which includes program), admission to Welcome Reception, Opening Ceremony and Closing Ceremony, coffee breaks and lunches, the ATBC Banquet on 5th July but not the optional tours, airport transfers and accommodations.
• *For University Students (Malaysia & International), to complete the registration, a letter or any documentary proof from the relevant department or learning institution must be submitted to confirm the Student status. The document should be sent to the 55th Annual Meeting of the Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation’s Secretariat via e-mail at email@example.com or fax to (+603) 2161 6560.
Please note that your registration will only be confirmed upon receiving a letter or any documentary proof from the related institution. Please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2018 ATBC MEMBERS
Please note that your membership number is required in order to be eligible for the member registration fee.
Tel: +603 2162 0566
ATBC 2018 Secretariat
c/o MCI Management Malaysia Sdn Bhd