Abstracts must be submitted online via the Conference Website (atbc2018.org). Please read the instructions carefully, as abstracts submitted not according to these instructions will not be accepted.
- Abstracts sent by post, fax or email will not be accepted.
- Abstracts must be submitted not later than 15 April 2018 -Closed-.
- Organisers reserve the right to change preference of presentation.
- Presenting Authors of abstracts accepted for presentation MUST be registered delegates and be responsible for all expenses incurred in the production of their presentations, travel and accommodation during the Conference.
- Abstracts will be rejected if they do not comply with the guidelines especially if they lack results or the English does not meet basic standards of quality.
- Acknowledgement of the receipt of abstract submission will be sent to the Presenting Author's email address immediately upon submission. An email to notify the acceptance or rejection of submitted abstracts will be sent latest by May 2018. The Presenting Author will receive all correspondence regarding the abstract status, presentation type, date and time, via the email that is provided in the abstract submission.
- Only One presentation per delegate.
- The abstract must not exceed 400 words.
- Do not include figures, graphs or citations with the abstract. Any figures or graphs format will not be published.
- Please also refer to Chris Parson’s advise on how to write a good abstract for a conference: Tips for writing a good abstract for a scientific conference
In order to make the abstract as informative as possible, please provide:
- Introduction / Background / Justification
- Method(s) used
- Result(s) observed
- The implications and conclusions based upon the results
- It is inadequate to state "The results will be discussed" or "The data will be presented"